Sunday 6 May 2012

This post is specially dedicated to FriedBall for having so much faith in my writings.
Thanks, babe :)
You better know I'm referring to you!


Alright. I'm quite addicted to this song currently and I find this cover super cool since there's like FIVE people hogging ONE guitar. And the cover is nicely done with great voices!

Anyways, this is the end of the second week of the new semester. How I'm faring so far, you may ask? Quite badly I must say because I'm trying hard to push my body to go over its limits. Have I mentioned before that assignments keep piling up and none of them are going easy on me? With the amount of events scheduled into my planner, classes ending late and being tired most of the time after these events or classes, I just can't seem to find the right time to complete a single assignment.

I think I've been ranting the same old thing all over again since last week. Fine, fine, I get it. I'll start talking about something else.

Recently just had a pre-camp with most of the Year 2s for the upcoming IFM Freshie Camp to get ourselves pumped up and bonded before the real thing next Friday. Yeah, gonna sleep in school for one night... or maybe not since most of the GLs are planning to practice and slack the night away! I better reserve tons of energy for the camp or else I'm as good as a worthless bitch- or worst, I might turn into a major bitch. Won't do me any good if all the freshmen decided to run away from me :'P

I used to be an anti-social, introvert, overtly quiet around strangers and soft-spoken but I'm trying my best to change myself for the good. My family have been complaining about my soft-spoken side whenever we go out because I'm plainly useless and it's so not cool.

I just hope joining the camp as a GL will help me be more confident and outspoken... by making a fool out of myself but who cares. Whoop!

Let's just hope the days before the camp won't suck me dry of my energy bar. School, please have some kind of mercy on me!

----------~~~~~----------

Lo and behold! Mickey D. is going to open soon in the campus! I'm so gonna enjoy seeing more chunky people stepping out of the fast food restaurant.
God forbid me. I'll only restrict myself to two or three set meals of Mickey D. per month. Nothing more.
McFlurry is an ultimate exception.

That's all for now. Expect less posts or at least one post per week.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment